Excellent immunity booster and has effective antipyretic properties.
A herb widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, Giloy is also known as ‘Amrita’ in Sanskrit which means ‘the root of immortality also known as Tinospora Cordifolia scientifically, the root of Giloy is used for various medicinal advantages and can be consumed in either a powdered form or can be boiled into a soup or kadha .
Time and again we have found solace in natural medicine when it comes to being internally healthy and strong . Which means, having a strong immune system and healthy organs. One of the oldest forms of natural medicine is Ayurveda. Based on many studies, Ayurveda is a magnificent combination of science and nature’s law of healing and is now being used in medicine all over the world . Among many natural medicines in Ayurveda, Giloy has been at the top of the town for a few years now. It has been used to cure fever and painful diseases such as Dengue, Malaria and various other infections
1. Effective in influenza (viral infections) cold and cough
2. Effective in diabetes
3. Effective in blood purification and skin related problems
4. Useful in immunity deficiency and works as an immune-modulator
5.Giloy is Tridosh-shamak
6. Giloy herb can also be used as an adaptogen which helps in reducing stress and anxiety and also works as a memory booster
7. It is full of antioxidants and helps in releasing any forms of toxins from the body
8. It fights effectively in deadly diseases like Dengue, Malaria, Swine flu and by bringing down the body’s temperature before it reaches the brain and causes permanent damage
9. It also fights disease-causing cells, bacterias and also cleans the body
10. It takes good care of liver and kidney
11. Giloy is one such agent that can bring down fever significantly without any side effects.
Consume within 45 days once opened
Mix 15 to 30 ml (3-6tsf) Anupam Ayurvedic Giloy swaras in a glass of water and consume an empty stomach
in the morning and evening.
Available in 500 ml pack.
The onset of action of the medicine on the disease & duration of treatment of the medicine depends on the various factors like severity & sign & symptoms of the disease, age & physical condition of the patient, etc. Please consult your Ayurvedic physician for more information.