B.K.S. Iyengar said, “The body is your Temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in”. This one-liner says it all. In our day to day running chores, we forget to take care of our body; but to stay healthy and well we need to worship our body.
The Oil works on cleansing and nourishing your body while restoring damaged cells and quenching the dryness. The moisturizing agents lock the moisture and rebalance the loss of moisture. Ayurvedic tonic gives great relief to the blocked nerves and can rejuvenate your body and release stress after a hectic day.
More About the product :
Henua Aroma Massage Oil is a composition of Ayurvedic ingredients to keep your skin healthy and happy. The blend of Oil works on calming blocked nerves and dry and dull skin. Oil reaches the deep roots of the skin to balance the moisture and regenerate new cells. Everyday massage from the oil rejuvenates and nourishes your body by releasing stress.
How to use:
- Take drops of Henua Aroma Massage Oil on your palms and widespread it to all parts of the clean body.
- Now gently start the massage until the oil is absorbed. The light-weighted oil gets quickly absorbed in your skin.
- For an effective result apply the oil twice a day, after bath and before sleep to leave it overnight.
- The Oil acquires its aroma from the blend of 33 different essential oils without any added synthetic scent.
- The natural fragrance of the oil may wither away with time but that will not affect the effectiveness of the oil.
Henua Aroma Massage Oil is prepared with 33 ayurvedic ingredients which have replenishing and restoring properties. The blend of oil works from the roots of the skin to give healthy and flawless skin.
The Key Ingredients in the Henua Aroma Massage Oil
- Almond Oil and Avocado Oil: Almond Oil and Avocado Oil are rich in Vitamin E and Fatty acids. The properties like antioxidant and anti-inflammatory works on itchy, dry and chapped skin to make it smooth, strong and elastic. The therapeutic property releases the body stress whereas, fatty acids protects against UV Rays.
- Ylang Ylang Oil:Ylang Ylang Oil is known for its anti-bacterial property which makes it a good skin cleanser. The antioxidants in the oil work as a healing powerhouse that boosts the regeneration of new cells
- Grapeseed Oil:Grapeseed oil is rich in linoleic acid that helps to strengthen the skin barriers and control the skin tone
- Lavender Oil:The oil is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that repairs skin and gives natural protection against free-radical damage
- Clove Oil and Ashwagandha Oil: Clove and Ashwagandha have a lot of benefits in ancient Ayurveda. Clove is known for its warm nature and Ashwagandha for its restorative effect. Gently massaged with the oil reduces the stress and increases the blood flow.
- Lemon Oil:The oil is rich in Vitamin C and is incredible for body care routine. Vitamin C property reduces cellular damage and exfoliates dead cells and cleanses your body.
- Peppermint Oil- With a lot of benefits like aiding upset digestion, curing headaches, boosting energy peppermint is also known for its cooling effect. The cooling effect of peppermint oil cools down the sore muscles and allows movement by relieving the pain and stress of the body.