B.K.S. Iyengar said, “The body is your Temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in”. This one-liner says it all. In our day-to-day running chores, we forget to take care of our bodies, but to stay healthy and well we need to worship our bodies.
The Oil works on cleansing and nourishing your body while restoring damaged cells and quenching the dryness. The moisturizing agents lock the moisture and rebalance the loss of moisture. Ayurvedic tonic gives great relief to the blocked nerves and can rejuvenate your body and release stress after a hectic day.
More About the product :
- Used For:
- Henua Aroma Massage Oil is a composition of Ayurvedic ingredients to keep your skin healthy and happy. The blend of Oil works on calming blocked nerves and dry and dull skin. Oil reaches the deep roots of the skin to balance the moisture and regenerate new cells. Everyday massage from the oil rejuvenates and nourishes your body by releasing stress.
- How to use:
- Take drops of Henua Aroma Massage Oil on your palms and widespread it to all parts of the clean body.
- Now gently start the massage until the oil is absorbed. The light-weighted oil gets quickly absorbed in your skin.
- For an effective result apply the oil twice a day, after bath and before sleep to leave it overnight.
- The Oil acquires its aroma from the blend of 33 different essential oils without any added synthetic scent.
- The natural fragrance of the oil may wither away with time but that will not affect the effectiveness of the oil.
- Ingredients Decoded
- Henua Aroma Massage Oil is prepared with 33 ayurvedic ingredients which have replenishing and restoring properties. The blend of oil works from the roots of the skin to give healthy and flawless skin.
The Key Ingredients in the Henua Aroma Massage Oil
- Avocado Oil and Avocado Butter- Avocado is like an all-rounder that has antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals with great benefits for your skin. It works on healing and replenishing dry and cracked feet. Butter and Oil moisturize and give a natural shield from UV radiation.
- Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is one of the oldest home remedies that show proven results. It is an emollient that helps in keeping your skin moist and germ-free. Oil goes deep in your skin cells and repairs cracked feet.
- Beeswax- Beeswax is a natural emulsifier that retains moisture and protects your feet against harmful UV rays. The wax has antibacterial elements to protect sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel- Aloe Vera Gel is known for its fast healing process that heals irritation and dryness caused by environmental factors and pollution.
- Lavender Oil- Lavender Oil is well known for healing dry, itchy, and scaly skin. The antifungal works on inflammation and protects the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil- Vitamin E is especially known for its healing properties. The Oil is generally used to heal dead cells of the skin and regenerate new ones. It is a good moisturizing agent that works on the dryness and itchiness of the skin.
- Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter- Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter are rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that are highly beneficial for skin and its nourishment. The healing agent works on chapped, cracked feet and gives sun protection. Whereas cinnamic acid rejuvenates and soothes irritated skin.