Kapha means to embrace, to cohere or to keep things together. This bio- energy is associated with stability and energy storage, giving strength and substance to the body. In an abnormal state, kapha may become a waste product (mala) that needs to be excreted from the body. Disturbance in kapha may lead to weight gain, ﬂuid retention, allergies, diabetes, depression and asthma. Kapha unbalanced also results in excessive sleep, heaviness, lethargy, Laziness, poor appetite, nausea, excess salivation and indigestion. Kapha balancing juice is a wonderful blend of herbs.
- Stimulates metabolism and helps in weight management reduces ﬂuid retention
- Helps in prevention and treatment of allergies fights fatigue and hypothyroidism
- Helps in relieving muscle stiﬀness and arthritis reduces the chance of congestive cardiac failure helps in lowering high cholesterol.
- Aloevera, garlic, guggul, green tea extract, garcinia cambogia mix juice.
- Contains permitted class ii preservatives (e-202, e-211), acidity regulator (e-330).
- No added colour & ﬂavor
- Natural food supplement, not for medicinal use.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue it’s use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if outer seal or under cap is broken.
- First 3 days: 5 ml juice diluted with 150 ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.
- Next 3 days: 10 ml juice diluted with 150ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.
- 7th day onwards: 20-25ml juice diluted with 150ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.