The digestive system plays a critically important role in maintaining good health and wellbeing. In the ayurvedic tradition, the digestive system is studied extensively to understand the root cause of most of the diseases as everything from the absorption of nutrients to the elimination of waste is controlled through this system. Digestion is responsible for energy, growth, and cell repair & immunity too. Any imbalance in the digestive system can result in the manifestation of a number of diseases.
- Helps in getting relief from bloatedness, gas, constipation, dehydration, and excessive weight loss.
- Helps in the prevention & treatment of restlessness, stress, anxiety, and irregular sleep. Also helps in the dryness of skin, lips, and hair.
- Assist in controlling excessive thinking, ﬁdgeting, agitation, and palpitations.
- Can be used in muscle spasms, chronic stiﬀness and body ache.
- Aloe vera leaves, wheatgrass, ashwagandha, Brahmi, Bala, shankhpushpi, giloy, tulsi.
- Contains permitted class ii preservatives (e-202, e-211), acidity regulator (e-330). No added colour & ﬂavor
- Natural food supplement, not for medicinal use.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue it’s use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the outer seal or under cap is broken.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons (30- 45ml) of juice twice a day at least half an hour before taking a meal.
- Shake bottle before use. Can be added to fruit juices.
- Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Avoid taking dairy products for at least 30mins after dosage.