Jamun honey is single-origin honey made from the flowers of the Jamun tree (Indian blackberry). Filled with the goodness of Jamun and honey, this honey has unique properties and is comparatively less sweet than other kinds of honey.
Jamun is a potent Ayurvedic ingredient, with a combination of kashaya (astringent), madhura (sweet), and amla (sour) tastes. When it comes to its effect on the three forces or doshas, it is said to boost vata (light, dry, cold, hard) and balance the Kapha (earth and water) and pitta (fiery) doshas.
This honey is 100% pure and natural, pesticide-free, and antibiotic-free, with no additives or infusions, and 100% traceable, with our technology promoting healthy and happy bees and ecology.
- Jamun honey is a very good remedy for people suffering from diabetes.
- It helps to regulate the menstrual cycle and is recommended for consumption during the cycle
- It is used as a calming and sedative agent.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants and helps prevent premature aging.
- It is good for cardiovascular health and improves eyesight.
- It also has anti-inflammatory effects and is used to relieve a cough, cold and sore throat pain.
Pure 100% Honey
1-2 tablespoon(s) of honey with warm water or milk 1-2 times a day or as directed by your healthcare.
Country Of Origin: India