‘Sthaulya’ (obesity) is a medical condition in which excess ‘meda’ (body fat) has accumulated due to an imbalance between energy intake and energy expenditure. It could be genetic but most of the time, it is a result of poor dietary habits and unhealthy lifestyles. Obesity exacerbates a large number of health-related problems, both independently and in association with other diseases. The imbalance of metabolism and digestive ﬁre leads to undigested food, thereby creating excessive toxins- which coat the digestive tract. This reduces the nourishment and metabolic function further. Slim-Veda cleanses the toxins and is made of a combination of various herbs renowned for their medicinal properties helpful in naturally aiding weight loss Holistically.
- Helps fat cells to break down
- Help reduce cortisol (stress hormone associated with weight gain) aids weight loss by naturally reducing Kapha.
- Aids digestion, boosting proper absorption of nutrients, and eliminating toxins naturally.
- Control appetite, thereby reducing cravings and calorie intake. Improves metabolism and thus prevents fat deposit
- Garcinia extract HBD, white kidney been extracted, guggul extract 7.5
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the outer seal or under cap is broken.
- Take 2 capsules up to twice a day preferably 15 min before meal. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- The weight-loss supplement is to be used along with diet, exercise, and behavior changes, not instead of them. The main purpose of this supplement (also known as an anti-obesity supplement) is to help you to stick to a low-calorie diet by stopping hunger pangs and triggering fullness signals thereby helping to lose weight.