According to Ayurveda, ‘Veda’constituted people are more likely to suffer from migraine. It is the commonest cause of recurrent, severe headaches caused by an increase in Vata and pitta. The tendency to suﬀer from migraine has a genetic basis, but individual attacks may be triggered by internal or external inﬂuences like alcohol, excessive caﬀeine, fasting, stress, exertion, or even change in weather. The pain is generally throbbing in nature, and typically made worse by any form of movement or even modest exertion and can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound. Migra Veda largely beneﬁts in balancing Vata and pitta that are primarily responsible for migraine attacks.
- Aids the relaxation of the brain by suppressing dopamine receptors in the brain.
- Helps regulate the sleep cycle and improve quality of sleep helps combat stress by releasing serotonin
- Reducing the frequency and severity of pain.
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis, Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia Bellerica, Embelica Oﬃcinale, Andrographis Paniculata, Curcuma Long, Azadirachta Indica, Tinospora Cordifolia, Trichosanthes Dioica
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the outer seal or under cap is broken.
- Take 2 capsules up to twice a day, preferably 15 min before meal. Do not exceed the stated dose.