Skin Care is a mantra that keeps our skin healthy and glowing. They even say if you take care of your skin at your early ages, your skin takes care of you. But do we still do it? Most of us are rushing in our day to day life where we ignore these small but important things.
The Oils in the blend works on nourishing your skin and locking the moisture for smooth and shiny skin. The anti-bacterial and antioxidant repairs deep-rooted dead cells and works on dry, rough and itchy skin. Whereas, the fatty acids protect your skin from harmful UV Rays and restores your happy skin. Henua Essential Face Oil is for everyone who loves their skin but are on a guilt trip for not taking care. The Oil is a perfect formula for all your skin problems to flawless and healthy skin.
More About the product :
How to use:
- Take a few drops of Henua Ever Youth Face Oil on your fingertips and widespread it on your clear face.
- Now gently start the massage in a circular motion in an upward direction.
- The light-weighted oil gets absorbed in your skin and gives the result. For effective result apply the oil twice a day.
- The Oil acquires its aroma from the blend of 20 different essential oils without any added synthetic scent.
- The natural fragrance of the oil may wither away with time but that will not affect the effectiveness of the oil.
Henua Ever Youth Face Oil is prepared with 20 Ayurvedic ingredients which have moisture-locking and repairing properties. The blend of oil works from the roots of the dead cell to give healthy and flawless skin.
The Key Ingredients in the Henua Ever Youth Face Oil
- Almond Oil and Avocado Oil:- Almond Oil is rich in Vitamin E and Fatty acids that act as antioxidants and prevents premature ageing. Whereas anti-inflammatory agents of avocado work on itchy and chapped skin to make it smooth, strong and elastic. The Oils also gives protection against harmful UV Rays.
- Ylang Ylang Oil:- Ylang Ylang Oil is known for its anti-bacterial property which makes it a good skin cleanser. The antioxidants in the oil work as a healing powerhouse that boosts the regeneration of new cells.
- Lemon Oil and Fennel Oil:- These oils are rich in Vitamin C and are incredible for skincare routine. Vitamin C property reduces cellular damage and keeps a check on harmful skin-damaging bacteria. The Lemon Oil in the blend is a great cleanser for the skin whereas fennel oil works on the tone of your skin.
- Rosehip Oil:- Rosehip Oil is valuable for its healing effect and nourishing vitamins. Vitamins like C and A boost collagen formation that is essential for skin elasticity and firmness.
- Pomegranate Oil and Lavender Oil:- The oils are rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that repairs skin and gives natural protection against free-radical damage. The antimicrobial property repairs and regenerates skin while preventing wrinkles.
- Saffron and Sandalwood Oil:-Saffron and Sandalwood Oil are rich in anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-acne property. The oils tend to cleanse the skin from the root and fights acne and breakouts. The oil is also used for aromatherapy the rejuvenates your skin.