Ibex presents an all-terrain electric wheelchair, uniquely designed keeping in mind Indian road conditions. It is made using easily bicycle parts and a high-performance motor that can run across multiple terrains. The wheelchair has a four-wheel design that can be used both indoors and outdoors with rear wheels for ease of driving. It is electrically powered with a range of 12 to 18 kilometers at 8 km/h. It has a collapsible and foldable design that fits most car trunks and is highly customizable for better, ergonomic seating. It is very easy to assemble and comes with adjustable armrests with various modulations for easy usage. The wheelchair also has a smart anti-tip wheel mechanism for safety.
This model comes with a Sealed lead battery which takes 4-6 hours (full charge).
Unique features of Ibex:
– Made with cycle parts, ensuring easy service and maintenance
– Designed keeping in mind the Indian road conditions
– Smart anti-tip wheel for safety
– Electrically powered with a range of 12 to 18 kilometers at 8 km/h
– Collapsible and foldable through the smart, quick release mechanism*
– Highly customizable for better, ergonomic seating
– Adjustable armrests with modulations
*Additional costs for the quick release can be added to the product. Quick-release will enable the user to easily assemble and disassemble the wheelchair for transport.
Product Dimensions: 135 x 66.6 x 106 cm
Product weight: 42kgs
Manufactured By: Indent Designs Private Limited
Country of Manufacture / Origin: India