Ibex presents an all-terrain electric wheelchair, uniquely designed keeping in mind Indian road conditions. It is made using easily bicycle parts and a high-performance motor that can run across multiple terrains. The wheelchair has a tadpole design that can be used both indoors and outdoors with a rear trailing monowheel for ease of driving. It is electrically powered with a range of 12 to 18 kilometers at 8 km/h. It has a collapsible and foldable design that fits most car trunks and is highly customizable for better, ergonomic seating. It is very easy to assemble and comes with adjustable armrests with various modulations for easy usage. The wheelchair also has a smart anti-tip wheel mechanism for safety.
This model comes with a Sealed lead battery which takes 4-6 hours (full charge).
Unique features of Ibex:
– Made with cycle parts, ensuring easy service and maintenance
– Designed keeping in mind the Indian road conditions
– Tadpole design can run across multiple terrains
– Smart anti-tip wheel for safety
– Electrically powered with a range of 12 to 18 kilometers at 8 km/h
– Collapsible and foldable through the smart, quick release mechanism
– Highly customizable for better, ergonomic seating
– Adjustable armrests with modulations
Product Dimensions: 135 x 66.6 x 106 cm
Product weight: 42kgs
Manufactured By: Indent Designs Private Limited
Country of Manufacture / Origin: India