KLR Fit AMP Surge To Help Obesity, Fatigue, Energy, Nervous System, Sleep Patterns Complications
- Supports ATP Levels
- Prevents ATP Catabolism
- Revitalizes youthful AMPK levels
- Increases Adenosine Production
- Supports Healthy Energy Production
- Boosts Performance
Adenosine monophosphate (AMP), also known as 5′-adenylic acid is a naturally occurring cellular metabolite, a precursor or building block for ATP. It plays an important role in many cellular metabolic processes, being interconverted to ADP and/or ATP.
With over 50 years of published uses, AMP has been known to help obesity, chronic fatigue, energy, nervous system, sleep patterns, Auto-immune disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, pain, and even varicose veins complications. Low Adenosine levels can cause people to be overweight by causing fewer calories to be burned as heat and more to be stored as fat. Fat can also accelerate the aging process in your body. Studies show that increasing AMP can encourage cells to stop storing fat and start burning it for energy, that’s why we formulated our AMP Surge to help fight unwanted belly fat and provide cellular energy support to the body.
- VitaminB6: Vitamin B6 is a vitamin that benefits the central nervous system and metabolism. Its roles include turning food into energy and helping to create neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine.
- VitaminB9: Folate is an essential B vitamin necessary for producing red and white blood cells in bone marrow, producing DNA and RNA, and transforming carbohydrates into energy.
- VitaminB12: Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce. Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory, and helping prevent heart disease.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is found throughout your body. In fact, every cell in your body contains this mineral and needs it to function. It plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production.
- Zinc: Zinc supports a number of functions in the human body. As well as supporting the immune system, it enables the body to make proteins and DNA and contributes to wound healing. It is one of the most abundant trace minerals in your body, but it also plays a key role in nearly every aspect of health.
- Adenosine Monophosphate: Adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is a naturally occurring cellular metabolite, a precursor or building block for ATP. It plays an important role in many cellular metabolic processes, being interconverted to ADP and/or ATP. AMP burns fat as heat and converts it into energy.
Directions For Use
Take 1 tablet approximately 30 minutes before a workout or 20-30 minutes before breakfast on non-exercise days or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use it if pregnant or nursing. Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients. Consult with a licensed/qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any other nutraceutical product. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction after using this product. Use only as directed. Do not use it if the safety seal is missing or tampered with.
- Weight: 0.23 kg
- Dimensions: 5.4 × 5.4 × 9.8 cm
- Flavor: Unflavoured
- Form: Tablet
- Goal: Burn Fat, Increase Energy
- Series: Performance Series
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Size: 60 Tablets
Country Of Origin: India