KLR Fit Nitrocre 1200 is made up of Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine Nitrate, which is a bonded hybrid of creatine and nitrate.
|Product Benefits||Energy Management|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Net Quantity||120.00 count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specific Uses For Product||Multiple Bodyparts|
About This Item
- A bonded hybrid of Creatine (67%) and Nitrate (33%)
- Up to 10 times more soluble than Creatine Monohydrate
- Helps to improves exercise performance and Supports fat-free lean muscle mass gain
- Enhances energy storage in muscles and Increases oxygen level in bloodstream
- Improves endurance during physical exercise, especially weight training
This is a concentrated form of creatine, which according to a UCLA study, is 10 times more water soluble than any other creatine derivatives. This unmatched property ensures better absorption and absolutely none of the traditional side effects of Creatine supplementation. Additionally the Nitrates help support improved blood flow, oxygen delivery, and relax blood vessels; easing the workload on the heart. To sum it up NitroCre1200 is great to promote lean body mass, muscle strength, explosiveness, endurance, focus, and overall athleticism.
Directions For Use
Take one serving (2 capsules) of NitroCRE, with 250 to 300 ml of water or other beverage of choice before or after training. On non-training days, take one serving (2 capsules) in the morning on an empty stomach. Use only as directed. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a day
Country Of Origin: India
There are no reviews yet.