Post-Workout Muscle Support & Recovery
Each serving of the world’s best-selling whey protein powder provides 24 grams of high-quality whey protein primarily from Whey Protein Isolate, which has had excess carbohydrates, fat, and lactose ‘isolated’ out using sophisticated filtering technologies. The powder is also instantiated for easy mixing using just a glass and spoon. With numerous different flavors and size options – there’s no doubt this is the GOLD STANDARD.
|Brand||Optimum Nutrition (ON)|
|Items||Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein|
|Flavour||Chocolate Peanut Butter, Coffee, Delicious Strawberry, Double Rich Chocolate, Extreme Milk Chocolate, Mocha Cappuchino, Rocky Road, Vanilla Ice Cream|
|Weight||2.3 Kilograms (5 lbs), 4.54 Kilograms(10 lbs), 454 Grams (1 lbs), 907 Grams (2 lbs)|
Why choose Gold Standard?
Informed Choice certified. Trusted by the best athletes all over the world for over 30 years. This product is suitable for vegetarians. It contains no meat, fish, poultry, or egg.
- The World’s Best-Selling Whey Protein Powder With 24-gram high-quality complete protein in each serving to support Muscle Building and Maintenance2.
- Blended Protein – consists of whey protein isolate as a primary protein source, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides2.
- 11 grams of naturally occurring EAAs, including 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs in each serving to support endurance and muscle recovery.
- Over 4 grams of naturally occurring Glutamine and Glutamic Acid in each serving.
- This product is Gluten-Free. It is also suitable for Vegetarians.
- Banned Substance Tested – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product.
- Informed Choice certified. Trusted by the best athletes all over the world for over 30 years.
Mix about one scoop of the powder into 180-240ml of cold water, milk, or other beverage. Stir, shake or blend until dissolved. For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use it as an anytime snack in your balanced diet.