Tatvik Mridukaya Handmade Soap Kesar & Nariyal Is Paraben-free Natural Soap; Formulated With Virgin Coconut Oil And Raw Saffron.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body has come up with Kesar and Nariyal Handmade Soap which is paraben-free natural soap; formulated with virgin coconut oil and raw saffron, which cleanses the skin without stripping of its natural oils. Also, with the help of pure activate essential oils infused with honey and olive extracts, this soap naturally cleanses skin while targeting the concerned areas, is a source of nutrients and anti-oxidants that smoothens and purifies the skin.
- Crafted with natural elements
- Imparts beautiful shiny skin and a pleasant fragrance
- Wound healing properties
- Heals skin from sun damage
Key Ingredients – Raw Saffron, Natural Saffron Essence, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, and Raw Organic Honey
How to use it?
1. Rub the soap in between your palms and work up the lather.
2. Spread lather on your wet face and body with gentle strokes.
3. Scrub your body gently and experience a rich aromatic fragrance of pure essential oils to uplift your senses.
Allow Our Additives To Introduce Themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Raw Saffron – Protects the skin from free radicals and UV radiation and reduces skin inflammation.
2. Natural Saffron Essence – Natural Saffron Essence helps lighten your skin’s complexion to bring out the perfect glow thereby restoring the natural fairness
3. Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil can help lower the levels of yeast on the skin that drive inflammation, flaking, and itching associated with the skin.
4. Olive Oil – Its extract helps in delaying the signs of aging and protects your skin from Vitamin E nourishment.
5. Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants that glorifies the skin.
Caution – As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the soap in a small patch of your wrist. Although, it is a completely natural soap and is very safe to use on all skin types. If in case someone continues to experience skin irritation, discontinue use and speak with a doctor or a dermatologist
Country Of Origin: India