Tynor Knee Cap Comfeel Is A Next-generation Tubular Product To Provide Mild Compression, Warmth And Support To The Knee Joint. It Is Used To Allay Pain And Inflammation, Generally Associated With Old Age, Arthritis Or Injury.
As a next generation tubular product, Tynor Knee Cap Comfeel provides mild compression, warmth and support to the knee joint, resulting in reduced pain and stiffness. Generally, it is used to treat the discomfort associated with old age, arthritis, or injuries, as well as to allay pain and inflammation.
- Anatomically Shaped: The anatomical shape of the product ensures no Chondromalacia patella on prolonged use. It offers better compression, grip, and easy knee movement. It also provides improved comfort.
- Two-layered With Interwoven Air Splace: This helps retain body heat effectively. It also speeds up healing and allays pain.
- Four-Way Stretchable Fabric: The four-way stretchable fabric provides effective compression and enhanced comfort.
- Bi-layered, Cotton On The Inside: The cotton is dermophillic, hypoallergenic, warm in winters, and cool in summers. It enhances comfort and provides better sweat absorption and patient compliance.
- Bi-layered, Nylon On The Outside: Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort, and compliance.
Country of Origin: India