Tynor Knee Cap (Neo) Is A Compression Sleeve To Hold And Compress Knee Muscles, To Enhance The Performance Of Players By Increasing Muscle Density And Blood Circulation Around The Knee During Sports, Gymming, And Training.
Tynor Knee Cap (Neo) is a compression sleeve for holding and compressing knee muscles, improving performance by increasing muscle density around the knee and blood circulation. It also provides strong support and protection to ligaments and tendons, which in turn reduces wear and tear. When you are running or playing other high-impact sports, your patella is held in place by the anatomical patellar ring. A honeycomb pattern improves blood flow in addition to being aesthetically pleasing and high-tech. The soft and thin spandex fabric at the back reduces bunching on knee flexion and enhances comfort.
- Soft And Thin Spandex Fabric: Spandex at the rear enhances comfort and prevents bunching at the back.
- High Tech And Pleasing Aesthetics: The honeycomb pattern enhances blood circulation and increases ventilation.
- Anatomical Patellar Ring: Silicone patellar padding provides cushioning and massaging action to increase blood flow.
- Relieves Patellar Pressure: Anterior patellar opening relieves patellar pressure and holds the patella in its position during high-impact sports.
- Protection From Injuries: Neoprene sandwiched fabric body protects from sports-related injuries.
Country of Origin: India