Pulvolax Granules is a comprehensive polyherbal formulation in optimal concentration to exert laxative, bowel regularizing, stool bulking, GIT toning, and gastroprotective activities, and simultaneously tones digestion to combat chronic constipation and associated conditions. Pulvolax is a laxative with comfort, It contains a scientifically proven mix of best-quality herbs established to have excellent results. Pulvolax is a balanced formulation giving total relief, providing gentle, dependable, overnight relief from constipation. It is enriched with carminative, anti-gripe, and digestive herbs.
Encourages Gentle Elimination Naturally…
- Relieves chronic constipation supplements anthraquinones, Seena & Amaltas significantly relieve chronic constipation by toning the G.I.T. and enhancing glandular secretions without irritating intestinal mucosa.
- Regularise Bowel Movements, Haritaki, Saunf (fennel) essential oil significantly increase gastric motility by stimulating the lining of the large intestine, resulting in regular bowel movements.
- Tones Digestion, Saunf & Gulab acts as gastroprotective and carminative, thus tone digestion by restoring motility of G.I.T. and gastric juices secretion to relieve flatulence and indigestion.
Restores Intestinal Motility And Microflora…
- Increases Stool Bulk, Ispaghula is a well-known bulking agent, which increases stools and apparent wet weight as well as decreases intestinal transit time without irritating the bowel.
- Acts as a Gastro-Protective, Mulethi (Liquorice), Gulab soothes the gastric mucosa & improves absorption-assimilation of food, thereby, guarding the gastrointestinal tract and maintaining proper digestive juices secretion.
- Beneficial in constipation-related conditions, Pulvolax tones the gastrointestinal tract, regularizes the function of digestive glands & restores bowel movements thus is highly beneficial in constipation-associated problems like Piles, fissures, etc.
- Country of Origin: India
- Quantity: 100 GM Granules
- DOSAGE: Adults: 1-2 teaspoonfuls at bedtime.
- Children: 1/2-1 teaspoonful at bedtime.