Glucose is what gives us energy. The body gets glucose when it breaks down the carbohydrates that we eat or drink with the help of insulin released in the body. There are two main types of diabetes (type 1 and type 2) and they’re both serious. Type 1 is when our body fails to produce insulin and type 2 is when our body produces less insulin than required which makes glucose levels in the blood rise and this condition is known as diabetes. An unhealthy lifestyle is one of the main reasons behind the increasing number of diabetes patients across the world. Diaba Veda is a balanced combination of some of the most potent herbs like Triphala, Jamun, karela, and many more, that helps in increasing sensitivity of insulin receptors and production of insulin.
- Prevents the conversion of starch into sugar thus helping control blood sugar levels has constituents that have natural insulin-like properties have natural enzymes that help in the breakdown of sugar known to reduce type 2 diabetes mellitus and show improved insulin sensitivity
- Reduces sugar cravings
- It has signiﬁcant eﬀect in lowering fasting and post-meal blood glucose levels
- Gls4plus, Fenugreek Extract, Ocimum Tenuiﬂorum, Shilajeet Extract, Andrographis Paniculate Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Eugenia Jambolina, Black Pepper Extract, Chromium
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the outer seal or under cap is broken.
- Take 2 capsules up to twice a day preferably 15 min before meal. Don’t exceed the stated dose.
To be taken as prescribed by an ayurvedic medical practitioner/herbalist. To be taken with caution by diabetic patients who are on anti-diabetic drugs, pregnant women, and lactating mothers.
There are no reviews yet.