Himalaya Geriforte tablets, known for their antioxidant properties, have been formulated to improve the immune system. They guard the body against free radicals. Those suffering from stress, dizziness, and fatigue can also benefit from the use of these tablets. Since it renders strength to the body and aids in better functioning, it is also recommended for those recovering post-surgery or suffering from prolonged health problems. It is suggested to consult your physician before administering these tablets especially if you are undergoing treatment or are in the recovery phase.
|Net Quantity||100 count|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 5 x 10 Millimeters|
Ingredients : Chyavanprash concentrate 10 mg, capparis spinosa 13.8mg, cichorium intybus 13.8 mg, selanum nigrum 6.4 mg, cassia occidentalis 3.2 mg, ternalia arjuna 6.4 mg, achillea millefolium 3.2 mg, tamarix gallica 3.2 mg, mandur bhasma 5 mg, crocus sativus 7 mg, makardhwaj 10 mg, asparagus adscendens 10 mg, caesalpinia digyna 10 mg, asparagus racemosus 20 mg, withania somnifera 30 mg, glycyrhiza glabra 20 mg, centella asiatica 20 mg, shilajeet (purified) 20 mg, terminalia chebula 15 mg, mucuna pruriens 10 mg, myristica fragrance 10 mg, piper longum 10 mg, myrpstica 10 mg, syzygium aromaticum 5 mg, elettarial cardamomum 5 mg, carum copticum 5 mg, curcuma longa 5 mg, berberis aristata 10 mg, adhatoda vasica 10 mg, eclipta alba 10 mg, celastrus paniculatus 5 mg, argyreia specisa 10 mg, abhrak bhasma 10 mg, loh bhasma 5 mg, jasad bhasma 10 mg.
- Manufactured by: The Himalaya Drug Company
- Indications: Anti-Stress adaptogenic comprehensive tonic for men and women, systemic and metabolic corrective physical and mental restorative (Balya, Balaprada)
- Recommended Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily initially followed by reduced maintenance of 1 tablet two or three times a day or as directed by your physician
- Product Dimensions : 0.5 x 0.5 x 1 cm
- Date First Available : 16 May 2018
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Weight : 90 g
- Net Quantity : 100 count