Giloy Ghan Vati is used as a treatment for general fever and immunity. Useful in generalized debility, fever, skin & urinary disorders. It is also beneficial in general weakness, fever, dengue, chicken guinea.
1. Giloy Ghan Vati is made from giloy extract which makes it a remedy in Sarva jwar & mutra vicar. Giloy Ghan Vati is used in detoxifying & cleansing the whole system, specifically via the liver.
2. It is a nervine tonic and increases its life span.
3. Giloy Ghan Vati cleans the blood.
4. Reduces all the three doshas I.E. Vata, pitta, kapha & balance them.
5. Useful in repairing fibrosis & regenerating liver tissue.
6. Giloy Ghan Vati can use gout (Vata rakta), arthritis (ama Vata) & other inflammatory joint conditions. It acts by clearing pitta toxins & uric acid via the urinary system that has accumulated in raktavahasrotas. It also removes amatoxins from the system without destabilizing any of the other dosa.
7. Giloy Ghan Vati can used in all autoimmune diseases causing inflammation. Use to offset the ulcerative & toxic effects of chemoradiotherapy.
8. Giloy Ghan Vati can useful at redressing intestinal floral imbalance with candida-like symptoms (grahani) such as bloating, flatulence & malabsorption.
9. Giloy Ghan Vati is very calming to Vata & the nervous system via its unctuous nature, soothing nervous irritation.
10. It regulates blood sugar levels via its direct effect on rakta & medasdhatu thus benefiting diabetes & hypoglycemia.
11. Its ability to clear heat is applied when sexual dysfunction is caused by a hyper heat condition.
Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
How to use
As directed by the physician.
Other Product Information
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.