Tatvik Manisugandha Therapeutic Incense Citronella Anti Mosquito Incense In Which Its Grassy And Floral Fragrance Is A Great Stress Reliever And One Of The Best Aromatherapy Fragrances.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body presents Citronella Anti Mosquito Therapeutic Incense in which its grassy and floral fragrance is a great stress reliever and one of the best aromatherapy fragrances. Its therapeutic aroma uplifts the spirits, awakens the senses, and transports one to a happier state. Fresh petals, seeds, leaves, fruits, roots, and bark have been expertly blended to create this medium of incense sticks to help regain energy and focus and do sound work when necessitated.
- Environment Friendly
- Made up from sacred temple flowers
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Helps in meditation and yoga
How Do I Use It?
- 1. Light the end of the incense stick until it is properly lit.
- 2. Gently extinguish by blowing or fanning out the flame.
- 3. Place it in an incense burner and breathe in its delicate fragrance.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Citronella Oil – It is made up of sacred temple flowers and a natural disinfectant, protects you from mosquitoes while you get quality sleep.
2. Dried Flowers and Herbs – Aromatic herbs and flowers are dried and stored in sachets that are put under pillows, in drawers, car and more for fragrance.
- 1. Place your burning stick away from curtains, lampshades and all those objects that could catch fire easily.
- 2. Make sure that you have a ventilated area. We all need fresh air to breathe and thus, while you take in the aroma ensure that you take in fresh air too.
- 3. Never leave the burning incense stick or incense cone unattended. If you are going out of your place or going to sleep, put out the agarbatti by dipping the burning end in water.
- 4. Never ever burn an incense stick inside a closet. Burning it in the wardrobe or closed space could lead to potential fire hazard. Also, the oily smoke from some synthetic incense may cause the fabrics to lose their color.
- 5. Keep the burning stick away from the reach of children as well as pets. Innocent curiosity might cause some serious damage.
Key Ingredients – Citronella Oil and Dried Flowers and Herbs
Country Of Origin: India