Tatvik Mridukaya Handmade Soap Bamboo Charcoal Come With Bamboo And Charcoal Handmade Soap Which Is Paraben Free Natural Soap.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body has come up with Bamboo and Charcoal Handmade Soap which is paraben-free natural soap; that helps revive dull skin, retains skin moisture, and fight damage caused due to pollution with the help of pure activate essential oils infused with honey and olive extracts. This soap naturally cleanses skin while targeting the concerned areas, is a source of nutrients and anti-oxidants that smoothens and purifies the skin.
- Remove purities
- Helps keep photodamage in check
- Natural goodness
- Mild and suitable for all skin types
Key Ingredients – Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil and Raw Organic Honey
How to use it?
- Rub the soap in between your palms and work up the lather.
- Spread lather on your wet face and body with gentle strokes.
- Scrub your body gently and experience a rich aromatic fragrance of pure essential oils to uplift your senses.
Allow Our Additives To Introduce Themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder – It helps in removing impurities and fight damage which is caused due dirt and grime.
2. Tea Tree Oil – It has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe your skin.
3. Jojoba Oil – Using jojoba oil for soap making is great for adding moisturizing and conditioning properties to your finished product.
4. Olive Oil – Its extract helps in delaying the signs of aging and protects your skin from Vitamin E nourishment.
5. Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants that glorifies the skin.
Caution – As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the soap in a small patch of your wrist. Although, it is a completely natural soap and is very safe to use on all skin types. If in case someone continues to experience skin irritation, discontinue use and speak with a doctor or a dermatologist.
Country Of Origin: India