Tatvik Mridukaya Lemongrass Handmade Soap Naturally Cleanses Skin While Targeting The Concern Areas, Is A Source Of Nutrients And Anti-oxidants.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body has come up with Lemongrass Handmade Soap which is paraben free natural soap; formulated with goodness of Shea Butter and Neem leaves extract used since ancient times, cleanses the skin without stripping of its natural oils. Also, with the help of pure activate essential oils infused with honey and olive extracts, this soap naturally cleanses skin while targeting the concern areas, is a source of nutrients and anti-oxidants which smoothens and purifies the skin.
- Natural anti-bacterial properties
- Reduces excessive sebum secretion
- Fresh grassy and citrus scent
- Works best for oily skin.
How To Use:
- 1. Rub the soap in between your palms and work up the lather.
- 2. Spread lather on your wet face and body with gentle strokes.
- 3. Scrub your body gently and experience a rich aromatic fragrance of pure essential oils to uplift your senses.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Lemongrass Essential Oil – The aromatic and crisp lemongrass excites the senses and revives the spirit and works best for oil skin.
2. Neem Essential Oil – A versatile ayurvedic ingredient recommended for oily & acne-prone skin, Neem is healing, cooling, purifying, and antibacterial.
3. Shea Butter – Shea Butter protects the skin from environmental damage, it has UVB protection which makes it a wonderful ingredient for sun protection. Enriched with Vitamin F, it soothes rough, dry and chapped skin.
4. Olive Oil – Its extract helps in delaying the signs of ageing and protects your skin from Vitamin E nourishment.
5. Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin.
Key Ingredients – Lemongrass Essential Oil, Neem Essential Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Raw Organic Honey
Caution – As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the soap in a small patch of your wrist. Although, it is a completely natural soap and is very safe to use on all skin types. If in case someone continues to experience skin irritation, discontinue use and speak with a doctor or a dermatologist
Country Of Origin: India