Tatvik Mridukaya Pudina and Neroli Handmade Soap Cleanses Skin While Targeting The Concerned Areas, Is A Source Of Nutrients And Anti-oxidants That Smoothen The Skin.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body has come up with Pudina and Neroli Handmade Soap which is paraben-free natural soap; formulated with the goodness of Shea Butter and extracts of Pudina and Neroli, cleanses the skin without stripping of its natural oils. Also, with the help of pure activate essential oils infused with honey and olive extracts, this soap naturally cleanses skin while targeting the concerned areas, is a source of nutrients and anti-oxidants that smoothens and purifies the skin.
- It is a natural cleansing agent and keeps the skin soft and healthy
- It detoxifies the skin, absorbs toxins and impurities, and rejuvenates the skin instantly
- Restores skin natural glow
- Reduces oxidative stress
How To Use:
- 1. Rub the soap in between your palms and work up the lather.
- 2. Spread lather on your wet face and body with gentle strokes.
- 3. Scrub your body gently and experience a rich aromatic fragrance of pure essential oils to uplift your senses.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Peppermint Essential Oil – It naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties which help to soothe inflammation and irritation on the skin.
2. Neroli Essential Oil – It’s scent is known to uplift mood and help to relieve insomnia and anxiety.
3. Shea Butter – Shea Butter protects the skin from environmental damage, it has UVB protection which makes it a wonderful ingredient for sun protection. Enriched with Vitamin F, it soothes rough, dry and chapped skin.
4. Olive Oil – Its extract helps in delaying the signs of ageing and protects your skin from Vitamin E nourishment.
5. Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin.
Key Ingredients – Peppermint Essential Oil, Neroli Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Raw Organic Honey
Caution – As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the soap in a small patch of your wrist. Although, it is a completely natural soap and is very safe to use on all skin types. If in case someone continues to experience skin irritation, discontinue use and speak with a doctor or a dermatologist
Country Of Origin: India