Tatvik Nirmalkesha Conditioning Shampoo Onion, Hibiscus & Beetroot Gives Your Hair Silky Look Because Of It 3 In 1 Formula And Infusion Of Coconut, Argan And Olive Oil.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body presents 3 Red Goodness – Onion, Hibiscus and Beetroot Conditioning Shampoo which gives your hair silky look because of it 3 in 1 formula and infusion of Coconut, Argan and Olive Oil sourced from natural ingredients which makes sure that it intensely hydrates, locks in moisture and enhances the volume of your hair in most beautiful way possible.
- Fruity and long lasting fragrance
- Repair and strengthened the dry and damaged strands
- Maintains optimum hair health and improves volume
- Essential ritual for luxurious locks
How To Use:
- Take a generous amount of shampoo in your palms and rub to create a rich lather.
- Apply it on wet hair and massage it into the hair and scalp in downward motion.
- Leave it for 2-3 mins.
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Beetroot – This ingredient is loaded with antioxidants which help in preventing dandruff and hair fall.
- Onion – It’s anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties may help you grow your hair and enhance its healthy appearance.
- Hibiscus – It is effective in managing dandruff and removing lice from the scalp due to its insecticidal property and provides blooming freshness to your hair.
- Honey Extract – It is anti-inflammatory; it can be helpful for those with an inflamed scalp or those with dandruff.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil in the shampoo bar conditions hair naturally making it smooth and shiny.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil moisturizes your hair and scalp and protects your hair from everyday damage.
- Tulsi – Tulsi benefits hair by rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs hair loss.
- Glycerine – It’s helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage. It will also appear to grow faster because it’s not breaking off at the ends.
Key Ingredients: Extracts of Onion, Hibiscus, Beetroot and Honey; Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Argan Oil, Tulsi, Glycerine and Natural Shampoo Base
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the shampoo on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural base conditioning shampoo, it is very safe to use on all hair types. Also, do not wrap your hair in a bun while shampooing to avoid hair breakage.
Country Of Origin: India