Tatvik Nirmalkesha Hair Oil – Henna With 8 Herbs Gives Your Hair Silky Look Because Of Infusion Of Henna, Amla And Neem Extracts Sourced From Natural Ingredients.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body presents Henna with 8 Hair Oil which gives your hair silky look because of infusion of Henna, Amla and Neem extracts sourced from natural ingredients and combines the best of Ayurveda which makes sure that it reduces hair greying, locks in moisture and makes your tresses strong, long and flaunt worthy.
- Aids in blood circulation
- Increases length and strength
- Prevents free radical damages
- Suitable for all hair types
How To Use:
- Gently massage the oil into the scalp
- Coat the lengths of your hair with the oil, concentrating on the ends
- Leave it on for at least an hour or overnight for better results
- For best results, use twice a week.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Henna – Henna leaves hair lush & conditioned from within.
- Neem – Neem removes chronic dandruff; cleanse the scalp and conditioning the hair.
- Amla – It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair and its calcium property promotes healthier hair.
- Shikakai – Shikakai fruit is popularly referred to as “fruit for the hair” as it has a naturally mild pH that gently cleanses the hair without stripping it of natural oils and encourages strong hair roots.
- Reetha – Makes hair extremely soft, gorgeous and overall beautiful and ensures that you get healthy hair without an ounce of chemicals on your tresses.
- Brahmi – It reduces dryness, itchiness and flakiness.
- Bhringraj – Bhringraj Oil can be warmed and applied to hair to treat dandruff. It also provides relief from the itchiness and greasiness caused by dandruff.
- Tulsi – Tulsi benefits hair by rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs hair loss.
- Methi –It has high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
- Castor Oil – It has microbial properties that help reduce hair fall. The presence of minerals and Vitamin C and E provide essential nutrients to the scalp and hair.
Key Ingredients – Henna, Neem Powder, Extracts of Amla, Shikakai, Reetha, Brahmi, Bhringaraj, Tulsi and Methi and Castor Oil
Caution – Apply this hair oil to your hairline and observe for the next 24 hours. If there’s no reaction, you can apply it to your hair. If the scalp is sensitive, continue the test for 7 days. This helps ensure you are not allergic to the ingredient. If irritation occurs, please discontinue the product and consult a dermatologist.
Country Of Origin: India