Tatvik Saumya Body Ubtan – Apricot, Lavender & Papaya Cleans The Skin, De-tans It, And Makes It Soft. All This While Diminishing The Dark Spots To Make Your Skin Fresh And Young.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body presents Saumya Apricot, Lavender, and Papaya Body Ubtan, which takes care of all skincare challenges. This specially designed formulation cleans the skin, de-tans it, and makes it soft. All this while diminishing the dark spots to make your skin fresh and young, forcing the age-related appearances to wait some more years.
The Brown Clay in the Ubtan detoxifies the skin, fights acne and enhances its elasticity. Raw Saffron supports this fight by reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. Rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin A, Apricot moisturizes and soothes dry skin, nourishes and strengthens the skin and forever makes it soft and glowing.
The pure Lavender Oil and powder soothes dry skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines besides treating psoriasis and eczema. The blending with Papaya makes it an excellent moisturizer and cleanser. Its deep cleaning reduces wrinkles and treats various skin challenges like pigmentation, dark spots, and facial hair.
- Deep cleans and moisturizes your skin
- Controls pigmentation and dark spots
- Improves skin elasticity and texture
- Fights the signs of aging
How To Use:
- 1. Take a sufficient amount of Ubtan in a bowl and add milk to it.
- 2. Mix it with your hands or an applicator brush to ensure a uniform paste without lumps.
- 3. Apply this paste properly over your face, avoiding the eyes and nostrils.
- 4. Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Now wash your face and body and pat dry with a soft towel.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Apricot Oil: Excellent at its work, Apricot is a natural moisturizer and cleanser. It helps remove blackheads and the emergence of wrinkles. It even fights pigmentation, treats skin disorders and maintains skin elasticity so that you get skin which is forever fresh and young.
2. Lavender Oil: It is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property that soothes and hydrates your skin by retaining softness in the roots. Aromatherapy lifts up your mood and treats insomnia.
3. Papaya: The proteolytic enzymes present in Papaya help in reducing skin inflammation. It cleans and moisturizes the skin deeply and takes care of pigmentation and dark spots. It even removes unwanted facial hair.
4. Brown Clay: The simplicity of brown clay helps the skin absorb excess oil and moisturizes it at the same time. It helps control the appearance of acne and pimples, and even blemishes.
5. Raw Saffron: Protects the skin from free radicals and UV radiation and reduces skin inflammation.
Key Ingredients – Brown Clay, Raw Saffron, Lavender Oil, Lavender Powder, Apricot Oil and Herbs Mix
Caution – Avoid getting the Ubtan from getting into your eyes and nostrils. As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the Ubtan on a small patch of your wrist before using it on your face and body.
Country Of Origin: India