Tatvik Saumya Shower Gel Sandalwood, Kesar & Coconut Helps To Retain Moisture, Soothe Rough Patches And Remove Wrinkles.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body has specially formulated this enchanting shower gel which helps to retain moisture, soothe rough patches and remove wrinkles. It not only makes your skin soft but also relaxes your body. Pure sandalwood oil exfoliates your skin, helps remove suntan and fights acne-causing bacteria. Its soothing effect combats dry skin and quickly relaxes your mind and body. Along with sandalwood, Kesar is a vital ingredient in every homemade skincare routine. It helps fight acne and pigmentation and even treats dark spots to enhance skin tone. Coconut oil helps reduce inflammation, moisturize skin, and even helps heal wounds.
- Replenishes dry and dull skin
- Promotes healthier skin and a more even skin tone
- Preserves the skin’s natural moisture
- Boosts the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients
- Relaxes your mind and body
How Do I Use It?
- 1. Pump out onto wet palms or on sponge, washcloth or loofah
- 2. Spread lather on your wet body and massage it till you get a rich lather.
- 3. Gently scrub yourself all over in circular motions.
- 4. Rinse yourself properly with lukewarm water.
- 5. Pat yourself with a dry towel.
- 6. You may consider applying a moisturizer to keep your skin healthy, soft, smooth, and moist.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Sandalwood Oil: Going beyond the calming effect of sandalwood on your skin, sandalwood oil contains antioxidants that moisturize the skin and reduce its dryness. It also enhances skin’s elasticity and fights the formation to free radicals to prevent wrinkles.
2. Organic Raw Saffron: In addition to adding a royal touch to various dishes, Kesar is loaded with various medicinal, anti-bacterial, and pharmacological properties that make it your go-to ingredient for all home-based skincare treatments.
3. Coconut Oil: ‘The fruit of the Gods’; Coconut contains a large amount of water inside. The essential coconut oil not only moisturizes the skin but also strengthens the skin’s protective layer to trap moisture inside. This leaves you with skin that’s hydrated and supple.
4. Saffron Oil: Keeps skin supple, soft and toned.
5. Tulsi Extract: Tulsi benefits skin by rejuvenating the skin cells and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs loosening of skin and keeps it tight and healthy.
6. Glycerine: It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves skin barrier functions
Key Ingredients: Sandalwood Oil, Saffron Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Raw Saffron, Tulsi Extract, Glycerine and Natural Cleanser Base
Caution: Avoid getting the shower gel into your eyes. As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the shower gel on a small patch of your skin before using it on your body.
Country Of Origin: India