Tatvik Shuddhabuti Herbal Tea Chamomile And Pea Flower Gives A Boost To Your Morning Routine And Provides A Captivating Experience Throughout The Day.
This Chamomile and Pea Flower Herbal Tea from Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body is rich in antioxidants and has a flavourful blend of dried chamomile petals and pea flowers with a floral fragrance of jasmine and rose which gives a boost to your morning routine and provides a captivating experience throughout the day.
- Provides peaceful and alleviating sleep
- Acts as a stress reliever and calmative agent
- Energizes your body and makes you feel refreshed
- Eases pain and tension
How To Use:
- 1. Pour 150ml hot water in a cup.
- 2. Dip the cotton infusion bag.
- 3. Let it steep for 2-3 minutes to get the brew of your liking.
- 4. Enjoy your hot herbal tea
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Chamomile – With the blend of fresh and organic tea leaves and pure chamomile flowers, our herbal tea is perfect to consume during any time of the day. The chamomile flowers help in reducing stress.
2. Jasmine – Lower your risk of heart disease, mental decline, and certain cancers. It may also help you lose weight, improve oral health, and boost brain function.
3. Rose – Rose petals contain polyphenols, antioxidants that work to protect your body from cell damage. The polyphenols in rose tea have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and cognitive diseases.
4. Pea Flower – Rich in antioxidants and may be linked to several health benefits, including increased weight loss, better blood sugar control, and improvements in hair and skin health.
5. Ayurvedic Herbs – Helps in settling down the fragrance to mild level to reduce pungent smell in the environment.
Key Ingredients – Dried Petals of Chamomile, Jasmine and Rose, Pea Flower and Ayurvedic Herb Extract
Caution: Do not drink tea on empty stomach to avoid internal injuries in future. Also, try to consume in concentrated portion, too strong herbal tea should be absolutely avoided if you are consuming this kind of tea for the first time.
Country Of Origin: India