Tatvik Swaccha Intimate Care Aloevera & Tea Tree Take Care Of Your Softer Side – Swaccha Intimate Care Oil, Packed With The Natural Goodness Of Aloe Vera And Tea Tree Oil.
While a male body may be strong, the intimate parts are quite soft and require sensitive care. That’s why Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body brings one of its super sensitive products to take care of your softer side – Swaccha Intimate Care Oil, packed with the natural goodness of Aloe vera and Tea Tree Oil.
Earlier shrugged off as a wild plant, Aloe Vera is used in almost all skin care products. The best natural moisturizer, Aloe Vera detoxifies impurities, reduces inflammation, and prevents the growth of bacteria, making your skin infection-free. Since this area is covered most of the time, there are chances of dust and sweat, which make it a perfect breeding ground for microbes. Hence, blending with Tea Tree Oil helps eliminate viruses, fungi, and bacteria that grow in intimate areas. It also reduces skin irritation and inflammation.
- Prevents various kinds of microbial infection
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Moisturizes your skin and enhances elasticity
- Eliminates foul odor
How Do I Use It?
- 1. Take a small quantity of intimate care oil on your palm.
- 2. Use the fingers of the other hand and apply it very-very gently over your intimate areas.
- 3. Let it get absorbed for a few minutes and then wear your intimate clothes.
Allow Our Additives To Introduce Themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Aloe Vera Extract: This ‘humbler’ cousin of cactus, more than being a plant, is a magic potion from the gods. Its bitter gooey gel is an incredible source of rich minerals and vitamins that improve your skin’s health and make it look young forever.
2. Tea Tree Oil is a go-to essential oil for many ailments because of its fantastic antimicrobial and antifungal properties. The oil has been proven to be very effective in treating yeast infections in the pubic region from Candidiasis.
3. Patchouli Oil : Patchouli oil’s antifungal properties make it useful for using on intimate areas and it has the power to alleviate inflammation that is due to an infection
Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Patchouli Oil and Natural Cleanser Base
Caution: As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the oil on a small patch of your skin before using it.
Country Of Origin: India