All-Natural Hangover Shield With Long-Term Liver Benefits
Dr Vaidya’s hangover headache medicine- LIVitup is a purely ayurvedic concoction that comprises natural herbs like Arogyavardhini Rasa and Kalmegh Ghan. It is curated following ayurvedic teachings to improve blood circulation, alleviate indigestion and stomach issues and support rehydration. You can consume 2 of these alcohol hangover tablets before your first drink for best results. Partying with friends? Dr. Vaidya’s LIVitup party pack has provisions for not just you but your entire gang!
Key Benefits Of The LIVitup Party Pack
- Dr. Vaidya’s ayurvedic medicine for hangovers ensures the prevention of symptoms like headache and nausea from manifesting.
- It improves blood circulation and promotes rehydration.
- It can help strengthen liver functions when consumed regularly
- It is a great hangover headache home remedy even when consumed on a short-term basis and can also alleviate acidity.
Key Ingredients in LIVitup Party Pack
Our hangover headache home remedies are curated with natural herbs clinically tested to ensure productivity.
- Arogyavardhini Rasa : Arogyavardhini Rasa, an integral component of this hangover headache medicine is a culmination of multiple ayurvedic herbs like Shuddha Parada, Shuddha Gandhak, Loha Bhasma, and many more essential herbs. It helps improve blood circulation, treat indigestion problems and alleviate liver ailments.
- Kalmegh Ghan: Kalmegh Ghan has multiple health benefits and has been used in medical treatment procedures since the age-old days. This tablet for hangover headaches has pain-relieving attributes and reduces swelling and heat within the body.
Who Should Take it?
Dr. Vaidya’s medicine for hangovers is safe to be consumed by all adults. Our LIVitup Party Pack is especially feasible if you are a regular party person with a similar friend circle. This hangover cure pill also helps improve liver functioning and reduces adverse impacts on your liver. Having curated with Ayurvedic procedures using natural ingredients, it is also safe for consumption without the need for a doctor’s prescription.
Requires prescription: No
Net quantity: 50 capsules of LIVitup in each pack
Completely safe, ayurvedic formulation