Natural & safe ayurvedic pain reliever
Rumox Pain Relief Balm is an improved version of our best-selling pain relief product, Rumox Pain Balm. Our ayurvedic pain relief balm contains 9 potent time-tested ingredients that can be quickly absorbed for fast and long-lasting relief.
This new balm relieves pain naturally, including soreness, and aches, through the power of Ayurveda. The medicine works effectively at relieving various muscle and joint pains like stiff neck, spasms, arthritis, and frozen shoulder.
Simply apply it 3-4 times a day to get from your aching muscles and joint pain, while also strengthening your joints and muscles through this powerful Ayurvedic balm.
Key Ingredients in Rumox Pain Relief Balm:
The pain relief balm contains multiple potent ingredients that provide relief to muscle and joint pain. Some of the key ingredients include:
- • Mahanarayan Oil: The oil is known to provide strength to the bones and muscles, improve joint flexibility, and reduce inflammation of the joints.
- • Mahavishgarbha Oil: The pain killer balm includes the Mahavishgarbha oil that helps with the pain of sciatica, rheumatism, and neuralgia.
- • Wintergreen Oil: The oil causes an irritation that reduces pain and swelling in the underlying tissue and reduces muscle pain.
- • Cajuput Oil: The ayurvedic pain killer is known for its antiseptic and analgesic qualities that help reduce muscular aches and joint pain.
Who Should Take it?
Rumox Pain Relief Balm provides long-lasting relief and helps improve the flexibility of the joints. If you are struggling with any of the following issues, the balm is a great solution for you:
- • Difficulty in Exercising: Painful joints can cause difficulty in running, jogging, or even walking. The cajuput oil in the ayurvedic pain relief balm provides relief from stiffness and eases joint pain.
- • Struggle with Arthritis or Sciatica: The pain relief balm helps provide relief from chronic joint and muscle pain caused by arthritis or sciatica.
- • Limited Range of Joint Motion: Old age can cause a limited range of joint motion. The balm helps with muscle pain relief as it numbs the pain and provides joint flexibility.
- • Generic Medicines Providing short-term Relief: There are several generic fast relief balms in the market but they provide only short-term relief. The ayurvedic balm by Dr Vaidya helps with quick relief but also ensures long-term relief from joint pain when applied as suggested.
How to Use
1. Apply & rub well on the affected area
2. Repeat 3-4 times a day
3. Say goodbye to joint & muscle pain
Requires prescription: No
Net quantity: 1 Rumox Pain Relief Balm bottle of 50g
Non-hormonal formula & non-habit-forming