The ancient Egyptians called aloe “the plant of immortality.” aloe vera has been known and used for centuries for its holistic health beneﬁts indigestion, arthritis, and skincare. Eveda’s aloe vera juice is prepared from organically grown, hand-selected, and freshly squeezed aloe vera leaves to provide its maximum beneﬁts. Juice is extracted only from the inner part of leaves; where active components like vitamins b, c, e, folic acid, and minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, and amino acids are present. It helps in balancing Pitta to a great deal.
- Helps clear ‘ama’ (toxins) and balances the stomach acidity.
- A natural laxative that helps in chronic constipation.
- Keeping skin clear and hydrated soothe muscle and joint discomfort.
- Reducing fatigue and tiredness.
- Gastrointestinal inﬂammation because it has soothing, cooling, and rejuvenating properties.
- Aloevera juice & contains permitted Class ii preservatives (e-202, e-211), acidity regulator (e-330) no added colour & ﬂavour
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the outer seal or under cap is broken.
- First 3 days: 5 ml juice diluted with 150 ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.
- Next 3 days: 10 ml juice diluted with 150ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.
- 7th day onwards: 20-25ml juice diluted with 150ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.