The noni plant is native to Asia, Australia, and the islands of Polynesia. It’s fruit rich in bioactive nutrients and phytochemical, noni juice is globally popular and is used its treat numerous ailments and diseases. It’s rich antioxidants and high vitamin & minerals like potassium and zinc, party explains the ‘image’ properties attributed to ‘noni’. Noni fruits for thousands of years have helped treat a variety of health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inﬂammation, tumors, the eﬀects of aging, and parasitic, viral, and bacterial infections. Ancient healing manuscripts cite the fruit as a primary ingredient in natural healing formulations.
- Contains many beneﬁcial substances including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and ﬁbre.
- It is rich in antioxidants and also acts as a natural blood puriﬁer. Helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and is useful in arthritis conditions.
- Helps to boost the immune system, reduce obesity, cholesterol, and prevent heart diseases
- Lowers risk of gout caused by the build-up of uric acid crystals in the joints.
- Possesses anti-stress properties and helps in common cold and associated fever.
- Beneﬁcial in nausea and other digestive problems such as indigestion.
- Noni, Grapes, And Garcinia Mixed Juice.
- Contains Permitted Class Ii Preservatives (E-202, E-211), Acidity Regulator (E-330), No Added Colour & Flavour
- Natural Food Supplement, Not For Medicinal Use.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the outer seal or under cap is broken.
- First 3 days: 5 ml juice diluted with 150 ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.
- Next 3 days: 10 ml juice diluted with 150ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.
- 7th day onwards: 20-25ml juice diluted with 150ml lukewarm water twice a day take at least 30 mins before food.