‘Pitta’ is derived from the Sanskrit word, root ‘tap’ meaning ‘to burn’. Pitta in the body is responsible for maintaining body temperature, metabolism, eye-sight, and skin complexion. The imbalance of this dosha may result in irritability, insomnia, and depression, among many other ailments like CDs. Pitta balancing juice largely helps in anger, frustration, and emotional management by regulating the endocrine system.
- Helps in Irritability, severe anger, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), depression & insomnia.
- Improves vision and helps in preventing and treating chronic hypertension, ﬁbromyalgia, gout, inﬂammatory arthritis, bladder and kidney infections.
- It aids in hyperthyroidism, adrenal exhaustion, migraine, fainting, meningitis, encephalitis, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Reduces tenderness in the breasts, nipples, or testicles, prostate gland.
- Aloe vera leaf juice, wheatgrass.
- Contains permitted class II preservatives (E-202, E-211), acidity regulator (E-330).
- No added color & ﬂavor Natural food supplement, not for medicinal use.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons (30- 45ml) of juice twice a day at least half an hour before taking a meal.
- Shake bottle before use. Can be added to fruit juices.
- Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Avoid taking dairy products for at least 30mins after dosage.