Ayurveda describes lungs as ‘mahasrotas’- the main source of ‘pranavata’ – the life energy. Lungs are vital organs in transferring life-giving oxygen to our blood supply and keep every other organ functioning eﬃciently. Genetics, disease, infection, and the polluted environment can aﬀect the health of your lungs and cause respiratory problems. Eveda’s lung care juice is based on the principles of Ayurveda it’s a strong respiratory healer, which helps to build respiratory immunity, aids natural cleanses, and detoxes of lungs.
- Helps in preventing and treating health conditions like asthma, bronchiectasis, bronchitis, chronic cough, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD),
- It is very useful in common cold, viral ﬂu, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, sleep apnoea, tuberculosis, and stress-related asthma.
- Relieve cough, reduce & remove nasal allergy mucus. Detoxiﬁcation of pollution and smoke-damaged lungs
- Aloe vera, garlic, guggul, green tea extract, garcinia Cambogia mix juice. Contains permitted class ii preservatives (e-202, e-211), acidity regulator (e-330).
- No added color & ﬂavor
- Natural food supplement, not for medicinal use.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your doctor or a qualiﬁed healthcare professional before using this product if you are under any medication or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If any adverse reaction occurs (however unlikely), immediately discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the outer seal or under cap is broken.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons (30- 45ml) of juice twice a day at least half an hour before taking a meal.
- Shake bottle before use. Can be added to fruit juices.
- Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Avoid taking dairy products for at least 30mins after dosage.