Tatvik Manisugandha Fragrance Sachet Rose, Mogra and Lotus promote a sense of well-being and harmony. Scientifically known to possess stress relieving properties.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body presents Rose, Mogra and Lotus Fragrance Sachet which uses the essential oils of aromatic Rose, Mogra and Lotus that are blended together to promote a sense of well-being and harmony. It is chemical free and the ayurvedic herbs inside it purifies the air and it can be conveniently kept in your vanity bag, laptop bag, closet, cabinet, car or any small enclosed space.
- This intoxicating and cooling fragrance helps to uplift the ambience
- Scientifically known to possess stress relieving properties
- Infused with 100% pure essential oils
- Made without any synthetic fragrance
How To Use:
- 1. Remove the pouch from the box.
- 2. Hung or place at an appropriate place.
- 3. When hung, ensure it doesn’t touch any surface on any side.
- 4. The perfume will spread by surface evaporation depending on the surrounding temperature.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- 1. Rose Oil – Rose Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of fresh Damascus Rose, which has the strongest aroma and highest oil content, as well as calming and harmonising properties.
- 2. Mogra Oil – Mogra Fragrance Oil was created specifically to evoke the smells associated with Mogra. It lowers stress levels so that when you wake up, you feel calm.
- 3. Lotus Oil – It is crafted for slow, relaxed night healing & repair and creates a therapeutic rhythm in the environment.
- 4. AyurvedicHerbs – Helps in settling down the fragrance to mild level to reduce pungent smell in the environment.
Key Ingredients – Rose Oil, Mogra Oil, Lotus Oil and Ayurvedic Herb Extract
Caution: Don’t remove completely from the sachet, cut it from the corner slightly and enjoy the fragrance. Keep away from the reach of the children.
Country Of Origin: India