Tatvik Mridukaya Handmade Soap Oudh formulated with organic cane sugar, which cleanses the skin without stripping its natural oils.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body has come up with Oudh Handmade Soap which is paraben-free natural soap; formulated with organic cane sugar, which cleanses the skin without stripping its natural oils. Also, with the help of pure activate essential oils infused with honey and olive extracts, this soap naturally cleanses skin while targeting the concerned areas, and is a source of nutrients and anti-oxidants that smoothens and purifies the skin.
- Delicately scents the skin
- Natural hydrating humectant
- Soothing properties through the extraction of steam distillation
- Awakens the skin’s natural glow
Key Ingredients – Oudh Extract, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, and Raw Organic Honey
How to use it?
1. Rub the soap in between your palms and work up the lather.
2. Spread lather on your wet face and body with gentle strokes.
3. Scrub your body gently and experience a rich aromatic fragrance of pure essential oils to uplift your senses.
Allow Our Additives To Introduce Themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Oudh Extract – The pure essential extract of Oudh – a precious and rare wood resin, is extracted by steam distillation for its excellent warming and soothing properties. Its exquisite fragrance also leaves the skin scented for hours.
2. Jojoba Oil – Using jojoba oil for soap making is great for adding moisturizing and conditioning properties to your finished product.
3. Olive Oil – Its extract helps in delaying the signs of aging and protects your skin from Vitamin E nourishment.
4. Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants that glorifies the skin.
Caution – As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the soap on a small patch of your wrist. Although, it is a completely natural soap and is very safe to use on all skin types. If in case someone continues to experience skin irritation, discontinue use and speak with a doctor or a dermatologist
Country of Origin: India