Tatvik Prakrutisparsha Carrier Oil Almond Is A Light And Gentle Conditioning Procedure That Uses The Pleasant, Delicate Scent Of Mature Sweet Almond Tree Seeds.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body presents Prakrutisparsha Almond Carrier Oil, a light and gentle conditioning procedure that uses the pleasant, delicate scent of mature Sweet Almond tree seeds. According to Ayurveda, Sweet Almonds are a nutrition for the brain and nervous system that promotes longevity and a high intellectual level. It nourishes and enhances the complexion, restoring its natural glow thanks to its high vitamin A and E content. Even those with delicate, inflamed, and sensitive skin types can use it to lighten dark circles, blotches, and blemishes smoothes hair cuticles, aid in preventing hair loss, and gives damaged hair luster. This is also the ideal oil for baby massages.
- Promotes even toned and brighten skin
- Super food for teeth and bones
- Improve blood circulation
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and dark circles
How Do I Use It?
- 1. For skin, Warm a small amount in the hands and massage gently all over the face/body. Add a few drops to your homemade face packs for extra moisture. Leave for 30 minutes; cleanse post-treatment with a mild soap or body cleanser.
- 2. For hair, simply apply to the scalp and gently massage hair from root to tip. Leave for 20 minutes; cleanse post-treatment with a mild hair cleanser and warm water.
- 3. It can be used from head to toe, by all skin and hair types and can be used in the AM and PM.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Almond Oil – The cold-pressed oil distilled from sweet Almonds is the most nutritious, adds glow, and deeply moisturizes the skin.
Key Ingredients – Almond Oil
Caution – People with nut allergies and sensitivities need to avoid any carrier oil products containing nuts and nut derivatives. Additionally, always read labels to avoid oils that are packaged in plants that process oils containing nuts. Hence, when using carrier oils, it’s best to avoid use in the eye area as its not recommended for skin care.
Country Of Origin: India