Tatvik Mogra Essential Oil. Their seductive fragrance infused with moisturising, cold-pressed oils helps tone and firm the skin while deeply hydrating and refreshing it.
Layer your skin with the scintillating Mogra-infused essential oil from Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body. These flowers are used to craft this collection and are carefully plucked and captured at their most potent form, from the fields of Tamil Nadu in South India. Their seductive fragrance infused with moisturising, cold-pressed oils helps tone and firm the skin while deeply hydrating and refreshing it.
- Leaves the skin hydrated and glistening.
- Locks and seals moisture into the skin.
- Lightly scents it with fresh, floral overtones of Mogra Flowers.
- Relaxing floral aroma which helps in anxiety and sleep issues.
- Gives therapeutic rhythm to skin.
How To Use:
- 1. For Inhalation: Use it in a diffuser or humidifier or can be inhaled directly out of the bottle.
- 2. For Topical Application: You can dilute essential oil with any kind of carrier oil and can apply it directly on your skin. Also, get creative and mix it with your bath and body wash for smooth and texturized application.
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Pure Mogra Essential Oil – A strain of Jasmine, Mogra is a vine with very fragrant white flowers. The essential oil of this flower helps improve the skin’s elasticity, balances oil production and evens out the skin tone.
Key Ingredients – Pure Mogra Essential Oil
Caution: For external use only. Keep away from children. In case of direct eye contact, wash the affected area with plenty of water. If irritation continues, consult a Doctor. Generally considered safe but avoid high doses during pregnancy.
Country Of Origin: India