Sheesham honey is single-origin honey made from the flowers of Sheesham (North Indian rosewood) trees. Filled with the goodness of Sheesham and honey, this honey is a great addition to your diet and health.
This honey is 100% pure and natural, pesticide-free, and antibiotic-free, with no additives or infusions, and 100% traceable, with our technology promoting healthy and happy bees and ecology.
- Sheesham honey is known to be naturally warming in nature and can cure swelling and edema. It is known to have cooled, antipyretic (reducing fever) and aphrodisiac properties and is used to treat a variety of ailments from wounds to gynecological disorders.
- Helps with toothaches and gum problems.
- Helps reduce menstrual problems in women.
- Improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure.
- Helps with a stomach ache.
- Improves digestion.
Pure 100% Honey
1-2 tablespoon(s) of honey with warm water or milk 1-2 times a day or as directed by your healthcare.
Country Of Origin: India
There are no reviews yet.